The Los Angeles Dodgers came back strong after the All-Star break, taking the first game of the second half against the Arizona Diamondbacks. However, the Dodgers fell in the next two games of the series. Fortunately, it wasn’t all bad news for the Dodgers.
The San Francisco Giants got swept by the San Diego Padres and despite losing 2 of 3, the Dodgers picked up a game on the Giants. They now sit 5.5 games back and are still in control of the wild card race. The Dodgers continue their road trip with three games in Washington against the Nationals before to play the St. Louis Cardinals for a three game series as well.
— IG: Hernandez_LA (@EHernandezTV) July 18, 2016
We have all the latest rumors with the trade deadline fast approaching as well as a look at some previous moves that GM Andrew Friedman was made and how they have turned out.
- Rumor Report: Dodgers Checking in on Rich Hill, Jake Odorizzi, and Matt Moore
- Dodgers Trade Rumors: Is a Dodgers Trade with Evan Longoria Realistic?
- Video: The Life of Dodgers Translator Will Ireton and his Relationship With Kenta Maeda
- Dodgers News: Seager’s Double and Home Runs Make History
- MLB Managers: To Argue or not to Argue, That is the Question
- Video: Yasiel Puig Wears Cleats to Honor Vill Scully
Local Media and Blogs
- True Blue LA: Dodgers Week 15: Just Desserts
- True Blue LA: Joc Pederson Shines in Rehab Assignment
- LA Times: Dodgers Mailbag: Why Didn’t They Sign Johnny Cueto?
- LA Times: Dodgers Dugout: Dodgers Make it Hard to Stay Optimistic
- LA Times: Dodgers Dugout: Andrew Frieman Gets His Report Card
- Arizona Sports: Marlins and Dodgers interested in Shelby Miller
- Forbes: Dodgers Emailbag: Are Chris Archer, Jose Fernandez, Carlos Gonzalez and Andrew Miller L.A. Bound?
- ESPN: Joc Pederson set to return Tuesday to settle Dodgers mixed bag in CF
Also make sure to check out the latest on Dodgers Nation TV: