As the Boys In Blue prepare for their final three games of the spring training schedule in their annual Freeway Series tilt against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, we have to go through the news of the day. It included the questions surrounding the bullpen, Clayton Kershaw being a “must watch” player, and a whole lot more. So, enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- After the rash of injuries, teams were calling Andrew Friedman to talk trade, but he didn’t bite.
- Even with Kenley Jansen on the back end, the bullpen still has a ton of questions it has to answer.
- Adrian Gonzalez wants there to be some transparency with Therapeutic-Use Exemptions.
- SBNation made their predictions today, and it had the Dodgers winning the National League West.
- Clayton Kershaw is one of the most “must watch” players in baseball this upcoming season.
- Dodger Stadium is full of all sorts of delicious food, so you need to read the Eater’s guide.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- It’s looking like Los Angeles might not be ready to part with Alex Guerrero just yet. [Dodgers Digest]
- Fox’s list of Dodgers games on both FOX and FS1 has been released. [True Blue LA]
- Both Los Angeles teams have issues to resolve before the Freeway Series. [Los Angeles Times]
- Dave Roberts will be making his Dodger Stadium managerial debut tonight. [Los Angeles Daily News]
- Jeremy Dorn writes that the team is dealing with a double-edged sword. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- This season preview has Los Angeles coming in at tenth. [ESPN]
- One power ranking publication ranked the team 17th as the season is set to start. [Bleacher Report]
- Ken Rosenthal jokingly writes that Andrew Friedman might buy Cuba. [FOX Sports]