The Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks continue their series tonight, but before we get to that point we need to go through the news that happened around the internet today. Some of it had to do with the bullpen, some with the second base job, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Our Chris Wolf says that Chase Utley should start at second base when Howie Kendrick returns.
- But Brian Robitaille opines that Howie Kendrick should get the job back from Chase Utley.
- Justin Russo gave his Five Takeaways from yesterday’s Dodgers loss to the Diamondbacks.
- Fans paid tribute to legendary broadcaster Vin Scully during the home opener yesterday.
- Even though he had to deal with trouble, Kenta Maeda was sensational yesterday on the mound.
- Manager Dave Roberts talked about the bullpen and their early results so far this season.
- Could bullpen help just be one phone call away right now, and could it be a left-hander?
- Julio Urias made his Triple-A season debut the other night, and he was downright sensational.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Yasiel Puig is nifty on the bases, and in the field, as well. [Los Angeles Times]
- The bullpen is already causing some panic out there. [Orange County Register]
- Los Angeles needs the offense to keep producing. [True Blue LA]
- The early implosions are just evidence that the team needs to pay Kenley Jansen. [Dodgers Digest]
- Terry Crews talked about the Dodgers, sports, acting, and life. [Dodger Insider]
- The tribute to Vin Scully is in essence a celebration of baseball history. [Los Angeles Times]