As the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Kansas City Royals at Camelback Ranch, there was plenty of news that came forth out of the woodwork. One of the pieces of news to come out today was that Jose De Leon might be a sneaky candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation. Plus, there was more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers credits!
- Our own Chris Wolf wrote that Austin Barnes is making a case to make the 25-man roster.
- New import Kenta Maeda is impressing catcher A.J. Ellis at every turn.
- Dave Roberts believes that the injuries have hurt the infield’s chemistry thus far.
- Jose De Leon might be an intriguing option for the team in the fifth spot in the rotation.
- Los Angeles is taking on the Kansas City Royals today, and catch all the action in our game thread.
- So far, it seems like fans are approving of the job that new manager Dave Roberts is doing.
- There are going to be two all-new SportsNet LA episodes tonight, so don’t miss them!
- Keith Law held a chat today, and he gave a peculiar answer to one Dodgers relation question.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Julio Urias, while still really talented and special, is a long shot for the fifth spot. [True Blue LA]
- Yasiel Puig avoided punishment for his November incident, and it makes sense. [Dodgers Digest]
- Hispanic Heritage Night on September 24 features a Fernando Valenzuela t-shirt. [Dodger Insider]
- Clayton Kershaw knows what the fans of the team really want. [Los Angeles Times]