As the Los Angeles Dodgers are locked in a never-ending struggle against the Arizona Diamondbacks this afternoon, news came out about Alex Wood’s battle back from forearm tightness, Austin Barnes’ versatility to the team, and so much more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- The team made roster cuts after the game yesterday, including Julio Urias and Jose De Leon.
- Elisa Hernandez catches you up on all the action in the latest video update.
- More people are starting to take a longer look at the versatility Austin Barnes brings.
- Left-hander Alex Wood is not ‘concerned’ about the forearm tightness he had.
- Our own JD Miller ponders if we can compare Joc Pederson and Trayce Thompson.
- Get ready for 2016 with a Dodgers Nation Giveaway, and it’s going to be fantastic.
- The Dodgers-Diamondbacks game is dragging on, but follow all of the game action live.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Mike Bolsinger has a firm grasp on the fifth starter spot right now. [Dodgers Digest]
- There’s a new Yaisel Sierra prospect profile out there, and it’s great. [True Blue LA]
- Former Los Angeles pitcher Brad Penny is going to retire. [Los Angeles Times]
- Andre Ethier was carted from the dugout to the clubhouse today. [Ken Gurnick]
- The reason for Ethier getting carted off was because of a foul ball off of his leg. [MLB.com]
- Corey Seager is expected to be ready for Opening Day. [MLB.com]
- Cuban players are on the rise in MLB, and Los Angeles is part of the reason. [ESPN]
- Andre Ethier might be the team’s leadoff hitter against right-handers. [FOX Sports]