The Los Angeles Dodgers will be taking on the San Francisco Giants later this evening, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have time to peruse over the news of the day. It features a Yasmani Grandal MRI update, Andre Ethier’s recovery process, and a whole lot more. So, sit back, grab a glass of your beverage of choice, and enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Catcher Yasmani Grandal missed his scheduled start yesterday, so should we be concerned?
- Well, that depends. Grandal received his MRI results, and they showed nothing significant.
- Carlos Frias is the latest pitcher to get his shot at the fifth spot in the rotation.
- Elisa Hernandez has you updated on the latest injury news and TWC news in this video.
- Corey Seager is continuing his road back, and so far he says he’s feeling just fine.
- The legendary Maury Wills has stated that this will be his last spring training with the team.
- Andre Ethier unveiled a very interesting recovery process that he’s going to be using for his leg.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- What does Los Angeles’ projected 2019 lineup actually look like? [Dodgers Digest]
- Tonight’s lineups are out, and we could see Yaisel Sierra pitch. [True Blue LA]
- Houston Mitchell tells us why we shouldn’t get excited about the latest TV offer. [Los Angeles Times]
- Jordan Schafer, a once former top outfield prospect, has re-invented himself. [Los Angeles Daily News]
- This was a very awesome look at the hitting zone profile for Yasiel Puig. [Dodger Insider]
- Clayton Kershaw was far from sharp yesterday as spring drones on. [ESPN]
- Because the team hasn’t dealt with enough injuries yet, Howie Kendrick is hurt. [ESPN]
- Learn more about some of the team’s potential fantasy impact players. [FOX Sports]
- Joc Pederson’s unconventional batting stance really is quite something. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- Universally recognized, Vin Scully is definitely the voice of baseball. [The Hardball Times]