The winter meetings are over and many are unhappy with the Dodgers’ lack of moves this far. Still, there’s still a lot of time before now and Spring Training and things can change in a hurry. Here’s the latest:
- The team didn’t do much at the winter meetings, and here’s what the Dodgers’ executives had to say about it.
- Larry King certainly isn’t impressed by what the team has done so far, that’s for sure.
- The team is still interested in signing Johnny Cueto though.
- Need to buy a gift for someone for Holidays or just want to treat yourself? We have a perfect Dodgers Gift Guide just for you.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The Dodgers may have to “settle” for Cueto. That’s not a bad alternative at all. [Dodgers Digest]
- Eric Stephen reviews Yasiel Puig’s 2015 season. It was the worst season of his career. [True Blue LA]
- The Dodgers claimed five players in the Triple-A Rule 5 Draft. [True Blue LA]
- Bill Plaschke says the front office may ask for patience, but the fans won’t like that. [LA Times]
- Nonetheless, the team is still trying to rebuild its advantage over NL West rivals. [LA Times]