Pitchers and catchers reported to Spring Training today for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and there was a ton of news surrounding the team as you would expect. There was news on Hyun-jin Ryu’s recovery, the injured players and their overall progress, and a whole lot more. So, enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Left-hander Hyun-jin Ryu updated his own status via Instagram today, and he showed how healthy he is.
- The team officially announced the signing of right-handed reliever Louis Coleman today.
- Sporting News wondered whether or not the team could replace Zack Greinke after losing in the offseason.
- While losing Greinke is a huge change, the biggest change might have been hiring Dave Roberts.
- According to team president and CEO Stan Kasten, all the injured players are “on track” to return on schedule.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The Dodgers’ talent level and expectations remain largely unchanged from last season. [Orange County Register]
- Yasiel Puig is a big part of the team’s 2016 hopes, and they hope he keeps his word. [Los Angeles Times]
- While some disagree with their methods, you should trust the front office’s process. [Dodgers Digest]
- Adjusting to life without Greinke and life with Roberts among main issues for team. [Los Angeles Times]
- Dave Roberts and Andrew Friedman took time out to answer some pressing questions. [Los Angeles Times]
- According to the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook, the team has 12-1 odds to win it all. [ESPN Stats & Info]
- The Boys In Blue have to figure out answers to three key questions as they enter camp. [MLB.com]
- Dave Roberts talked about returning to Petco Park as a manager for the Dodgers. [FOX Sports]
- Catcher Yasmani Grandal is refusing to let his injury and surgery slow him down. [ESPN.com]
- As you would expect, all eyes are on manager Dave Roberts as camp opens. [ESPN.com]