The one starting pitcher the Dodgers had agreed to sign this offseason, Hisashi Iwakuma, might not be joining the team after all, but the team is already pursuing other options. Read about that and more in today’s Credits.
- Hisashi Iwakuma failed his physical and his deal with the Dodgers is now currently on hold, but it’d be “inaccurate” to say that a deal has been completely called off.
- Relatedly, the Dodgers are in trade talks with the Rays regarding Jake Odorizzi.
- The Dodgers have an impressive group of young pitching prospects, but don’t expect them to be in the team’s rotation at the start of the season.
- This offseason has been the ultimate test of patience for Dodgers fans.
- The team has officially announced the 2016 coaching staff.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The concern about the Dodgers is certainly understandable, but the team is far from doomed. [Dodgers Digest]
- Eric Stephen reviews how Justin Turner played in 2015. [True Blue LA]
- Yasiel Puig had an emotional reunion with his half brother in Cuba. [LA Times]