The Dodgers have made another addition today, though this time it’s to their front office, not to the roster. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- Kenta Maeda’s contract is loaded with incentives, and Dodger fans had fun suggesting their own.
- 66 years ago, the Dodgers hired the legendary Vin Scully. That was a good move.
- Kenley Jensen and J.P. Howell are not only great relief pitchers, they’re also great friends too.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- While Justin Upton is an intriguing free agent option, he’s not a good fit with the Dodgers. [Dodgers Digest]
- The front office is adding former Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos. [True Blue LA]
- Former Dodgers GM Paul DePodesta will be taking a front office role with the Cleveland Browns. [LA Times]