The Dodgers’ second base situation is still a hot topic, and today we learned that Howie Kendrick would prefer to return to the team. We also have a harsh reaction to a Dodgers’ signing, optimistic projections, and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- The Dodgers and Yankees swapped minor leaguers.
- Yasiel Puig and Julio Urias were in attendance for last night’s Lakers-Pelicans game at STAPLES Center.
- A few players and other people around the Dodgers organization reached out to Minnesota Vikings kicker Blair Walsh after Walsh’s crucial missed field goal in an NFC Wild Card game.
- One MLB executive called the Dodgers’ deal with Cuban pitcher Yaisel Sierra “absurd”, and not in a good way.
- Even more details about Kenta Maeda’s wacky contract have been revealed.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The Dodgers rank highly in FanGraphs’ 2016 projections. [Dodgers Digest]
- If you’re for some reason curious about what the McCourts are up to since they sold the Dodgers, well, this is for you. [LA Times]
- Recently hired executive Alex Anthopoulos said he plans the be with the Dodgers “for a long time”. [True Blue LA]
- The hire Anthopoulos means the Dodgers now have six former MLB general managers in their front office. [FOX Sports]
- Signing with the Dodgers is Howie Kendrick’s preference, but he can definitely see himself playing with the Diamondbacks. Arizona expressed interest in the second baseman last month. [Fox Sports]