As the team starts to prepare for yet another spring training game, news made the rounds today that had to do with how the team’s rotation stacks up amongst the others in baseball, the ranking of Los Angeles’ prospects, and a whole lot more. So, kick back and enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Yasiel Puig and Kike Hernandez are both expected to be back in the lineup on Monday night.
- Dave Roberts is “still hopeful” that catcher Yasmani Grandal will be back for Opening Day.
- Corey Seager doesn’t care about the individual accolades since he’s here to win titles.
- ESPN’s Keith Law is still majorly concerned about center fielder Joc Pederson.
- Despite the injuries to the rotation, FanGraphs says the team has a Top-2 rotation.
- Los Angeles boasts one of the best utility men in baseball, and it’s Kike Hernandez.
- Our own Jeremy Evans wrote about the internal and external options to fill rotation spots.
- John Sickels of Minor League Ball broke out his Top 175 list, and 12 Dodgers prospects were on it.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Kenta Maeda finished up a really solid first spring training with the club. [Los Angeles Times]
- Eric Stephen gave us all his 2016 season preview, and it was quite great. [True Blue LA]
- The team’s 25-man roster is slowly starting to take shape right now. [Dodgers Digest]
- Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation is auctioning off 10 Opening Day ticket packages. [Dodger Insider]
- Vin Scully is ready to ride into the sunset of his career as he enters final season. [Los Angeles Daily News]
- Kenta Maeda, so far, has made a seamless transition with the Dodgers. [MLB]
- It appears that the Dodgers were mentioned in Jeff Passan’s new book. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Adrian Gonzalez posted a great #TBT picture from his time in Mexico. [ESPN]
- Right-hander Jamey Wright announced his retirement from baseball. [Hardball Talk]
- Will Los Angeles’ offseason choices be their demise or their prosperity? [USA Today]