Dodgers coverage is still abuzz heading into the New Year’s Eve holiday as we analyze Scott Kazmir and the all-lefty rotation. That, the rotation and all kinds of resolutions gives fans plenty to think about.
- Kenta Maeda appears to be crossing the Pacific for Chavez Ravine.
- Those waiting for change at second base probably shouldn’t hold their breath, per Farhan Zaidi.
- The Dodgers rotation and Adrian Gonzalez had some fun welcoming Scott Kazmir to the mix.
- Scott Kazmir and the Dodgers make a ton of sense for each other.
- The Dodgers are reportedly looking at more free agent options in the outfield and on the mound.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The Dodgers could benefit from the Aroldis Chapman trade, writes Dustin Nosler. [Dodgers Digest]
- Eric Stephen projects what Scott Kazmir might look like in 2016. [True Blue L.A.]
- Kazmir can’t be where the Dodgers stop fixing their rotation, per Steve Dilbeck. [L.A. Times]
- Scott Kazmir is a step in the right direction, but doesn’t fix the Dodgers’ rotation, writes Anthony Witrado. [Bleacher Report]
- Christina Karhl wonders if the Dodgers can win big with an all-southpaw rotation. [ESPN]
- Ben Badler watched Madea closely and gave a scouting report of what he brings to the Major Leagues. [Baseball America]