It’s time for your daily roundup of Los Angeles Dodgers news. Today, we have some insight on Clayton Kershaw’s historical impact, game programs being free now, the pressure to perform in 2016, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- We all love game programs, and this season the team is going to give them away for free.
- Clayton Kershaw stacks up extremely well with some other historically great pitchers.
- Dodgers are just one of the teams looking to pull off trades late in the offseason.
- The Boys In Blue are just one of the teams that are going to have pressure on them this year.
- Think the early games don’t matter? Think again. The first 2 weeks of the year could be huge.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- New manager Dave Roberts is trying to prepare the team for success this season. [LA Times]
- First round pick Walker Buehler was ranked as the #5 prospect in the organization. [True Blue LA]
- The Dodgers defense was examined through the eyes of Inside Edge Fielding. [Dodgers Digest]
- Manager Dave Roberts is going to be enshrined at the San Diego Hall of Champions. [San Diego Union-Tribune]
- How Roberts won the Los Angeles Dodgers over and became manager. [San Diego Union-Tribune]
- Corey Seager topped the rookie fantasy draft list, writes Eric Karabell. [ESPN]
- It’s time for your Cactus League preview, and this one involves the teams from the National League. [FOX Sports]