The Los Angeles Dodgers vanquished the Milwaukee Brewers today by the score of 6-2, but there was other news going on. For instance, Yasiel Puig was named one of the most hated players in the 21st century as far as baseball goes. So that’s fun! Also, more news was out there. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Our own Jeremy Evans wrote about the lessons learned in Spring Training so far.
- Justin Turner made his spring debut today, and he did do quite well.
- Sporting News released their Dodgers piece, and they have the team winning the Wild Card.
- Yasiel Puig is one of this century’s most hated players, but it’s a tad weird.
- The live game thread has you covered with all of the action from today’s game.
- Being the best is not good enough for superstar Clayton Kershaw. He wants titles.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- A leadership council camp helped Los Angeles rookies. [Los Angeles Daily News]
- Yaisel Sierra is scheduled to come out of the bullpen sometime this week. [J.P. Hoornstra]
- Scott Kazmir found his rhythm in the team’s “B” game today. [True Blue LA]
- Los Angeles finally has great catching depth on their team. [Dodgers Digest]
- Fernando Valenzuela is going to throw the first pitch at Mexico’s WBC game. [Dodger Insider]
- The team is hopeful that Corey Seager can play Opening Day. [MLB.com]
- A.J. Ellis is lifted by Austin Peay’s NCAA berth for March Madness. [MLB.com]
- Corey Seager has talent that Los Angeles can nurture. [The New York Times]
- Eric Karabell evaluated the team’s rookie shortstop today. [ESPN]
- Clayton Kershaw felt great and stretched out his start yesterday. [MLB.com]