Hey, the Dodgers actually got some good injury news, on multiple fronts, on Sunday. Also, did you see what the LA Kings wore last night? Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits:
- Scott Kazmir had to leave his start on Saturday due to an abdominal injury, but thankfully, it’s nothing too serious.
- The LA Kings wore Dodgers-themed hockey jerseys when they took the ice for warmups on Saturday.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu has made a significant step in his recovery.
- A target return date for Corey Seager’s return has been set.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Howie Kendrick will miss part of the Freeway Series next week. [LA Times]
- Zach Lee is hoping that his latest start will earn him the fifth spot in the rotation. [True Blue LA]
- As Spring Training comes to an end, find out what one writer believes is the Dodgers’ biggest need. [Bleacher Report]