The Dodgers have faced their share of injuries this spring, but it has taught us something about the team’s roster. Plus, some not-so-good news about Hyun-Jin Ryu’s return came out of Dodgers’ camp today. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits:
- The injuries this spring have made one thing clear — the Dodgers’ strength is their depth.
- Relatedly, are Yasmani Grandal and Howie Kendrick going to be ready for Opening Day? Find out what Dave Roberts had to say about it.
- It’s also possible that Hyun-Jin Ryu won’t be returning until June.
- Did the Dodgers do the right thing by being cautious of their spending this offseason?
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Fifty years ago, Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale started a salary holdout that would change baseball forever. [LA Times]
- Jamey Wright retired, plus the Dodgers cut a few players to get their roster down to 38 players. [Dodgers Digest]
- Louis Coleman is looking comfortable in the Dodgers bullpen. [OC Register]
- Here are some reasons why one could be both optimistic and pessimistic about the upcoming season. [ESPN]
- Joel Sherman thinks this Dodgers season will be “utterly epic”, but isn’t sure in which direction. [New York Post]