There’s not a whole lot of breaking news today, but the Dodgers did — or avoided — something that may help prevent any tension between players and the front office in the future. Learn about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- The Dodgers came to an agreement with Yasmani Grandal, Kenley Jansen, and Justin Turner, which means the organization will not have a single arbitration hearing this offseason.
- Vin Scully is set to receive a Lifetime Achievement Reward.
- Dodgers FanFest is free, and here’s how you can download your ticket.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Maury Wills is excited to work with Yasiel Puig this spring [LA Times]
- Read why Kenta Maeda’s contract might be more team-friendly than originally thought. [Dodgers Digest]