It has finally happened. There’s been rumors, botched trades, and failed physicals, but the Dodgers finally were able to land a starting pitcher in free agency. There’s that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- Kenley Jansen was reportedly unhappy with the thought of Aroldis Chapman being on the Dodgers.
- It’s Sandy Koufax’s 80th birthday today, so we take a look at what makes him such a legendary Dodger icon and a cultural icon.
- Per ESPN, the Dodgers have had a “lousy” winter.
- Though I wonder if that opinion would be different now that the team has agreed to a three-year deal with Scott Kazmir.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The Dodgers obviously weren’t the ones that traded for Chapman, but they could still benefit from the deal that sent him to New York. [Dodgers Digest]
- The team may have upgraded its pitching staff with the acquisition of Kazmir, but what are they going to do about its so-so offense? [LA Times]
- Eric Stephen reviewed Adrian Gonzalez’ 2015 season. [True Blue LA]