The team played a nearly four-hour game today against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, and the contest ended in a 13-13 tie because of course. There was also news that a decision surrounding Yasiel Puig’s possible suspension could be coming soon, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Our live game thread has you covered with all of today’s game action.
- News came out surrounding Justin Turner and when he’ll be back.
- Yasiel Puig’s domestic violence case is wrapping up, and a decision will come soon.
- With the injuries to key starters, new acquisition Kenta Maeda must produce early.
- The team might need to get creative with their rotation in order to combat the injuries.
- Los Angeles will be leaning heavily on Corey Seager’s shoulders this 2016 season.
- Our own Brian Robitaille wrote that the early injuries might force the Dodgers to adjust.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Manager Dave Roberts says to expect flexible lineups, even at the leadoff spot. [Orange County Register]
- Clayton Kershaw talked at length about his second spring outing of the year. [TWC SportsNet LA]
- Howie Kendrick is on the mend from his groin injury. [Dodgers.MLB.com]
- The 2015 position review is in for the shortstop position. [Dodgers Digest]