Today is Martin Luther King Jr. day, and read how one former Dodgers had strong ties to the iconic Dr. King. Plus, the Dodgers continue to wait for for Howie Kendrick to pick his new team, Scott Kazmir is excited to play in the NL, and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- The Dodgers are patiently waiting for Howie Kendrick to choose where he’ll play next year. But not for the reason you’d expect.
- Today is Martin Luther King Jr. day, and former Dodger Jackie Robinson was well connected to Dr. King.
- The Dodgers may have plenty of financial resources, but they haven’t necessarily been the biggest of spenders. Find out why that is.
- “Tanking” is usually a basketball term, but there’s a strong chance it will affect the Dodgers’ playoff chances this year.
- Scott Kazmir has never pitched in the NL before, but he’s looking forward to doing so.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The free agent market is far from dry, in fact, a pretty good starting lineup could be made among them. [LA Times]
- Get to know the Dodgers prospects that are ranked from 100th to 75th. [Dodgers Digest]
- Speaking of prospects, here’s a profile of the recently-acquired pitching prospect Frankie Montas. [True Blue LA]