A big trade has been made in the MLB today, but the Dodgers were not involved. But they might be making a splash in free agency pretty soon. Here’s the latest:
- The Aroldis Chapman to the Dodgers dream is officially dead as he was traded by the Reds to the Yankees.
- The Dodgers remain a favorite for landing Japanese starter Kenta Maeda.
- The Dodgers’ lackluster offseason has raised the pressure on Andrew Friedman.
- Vin Scully got a vote for the Most Interesting Athlete of 2016.
- Executives around the league voted on the rank of the top prospects of the MLB, and Corey Seager was number one.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Steve Dilbeck wonders if the team should try to bring Howie Kendrick back. [LA Times]
- How much should the Dodgers regret trading away Andrew Heaney? Mike Petriello takes a look. [Dodgers Digest]