With today being an off day for the Los Angeles Dodgers, one that everyone sorely needed, there was news abound about how Time Warner Cable has decided to lower their asking price for the team’s channel, what Kenley Jansen’s impending free agency could mean, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Time Warner Cable has lowered the price of their channel, and it could mean a deal.
- Mike Bolsinger won’t be ready for the start of the season, and the injuries just keep mounting.
- Left-hander Hyun-jin Ryu has regained some velocity that he lost since the surgery.
- The team is awaiting word on what Yasmani Grandal’s forearm injury could be.
- Closer Kenley Jansen is a free agent after this season, and the team needs to re-sign him.
- Commissioner Rob Manfred expressed his ‘hope’ that TWC and the cable companies come to a deal.
- Our Dodgers Nation social media giveaway winner was announced, so be sure to check it out!
- Our own Brian Robitaille wrote about how Adrian Gonzalez is a model of consistency.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Vin Scully finds it ‘kind of embarrassing’ to be the focus of TV negotiations. [Los Angeles Times]
- Mayor Eric Garcetti also joined the push to get a TV deal done soon. [Orange County Register]
- Clayton Kershaw is not some innocent victim of the team’s ineptitude. [Dodgers Digest]
- Right-hander Matt West was sent down to minor league camp today. [True Blue LA]
- With Andre Ethier now sidelined for 10-14 weeks, who gains a roster spot? [Dodger Insider]
- Jeremy Dorn writes that Los Angeles has the depth to survive the loss of Ethier. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- Believe it or not, there is still optimism for Dodgers fans right now. [MSN]
- Due to Ethier’s injury, the team’s outfield depth will certainly be tested. [MSN]
- Justin Turner has been red hot this spring, but he’s still not satisfied. [ESPN]