The news is somewhat at a standstill as we await further reports on the Los Angeles Dodgers’ search for a manager and the Zack Greinke situation. Until either of those situations progress, it’s hard to see much news actually being made anytime soon. That said, there were a few interesting topics covered both locally and nationally.
- Our own Jeremy Evans examined every detail there is to whether or not the Dodgers should and will sign Zack Greinke.
- We tackled the misconceptions surrounding the front office’s desire to cut costs and the affects it won’t have on the team’s competitiveness.
- There’s nothing too new on the Dodgers’ managerial search, but we gave you what we could.
- Gabe Kapler evaluated the farm system and his depth of knowledge only further backs up reports of his being the Dodgers’ favorite to manage the team in 2016.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Chad Moriyama reviewed the Dodgers’ positional situation at first base last season. [Dodgers Digest]
- Eric Stephen wrote about the passing of scouting great George Genovese – widely considered the greatest scout of all time. [True Blue LA]
- Steve Dillbeck wonders if Dee Gordon will haunt the Dodgers. [L.A. Times]