While the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim today, a treasure trove of news and information came out earlier. Some of it had to do with Zach Lee, some had to do with the upcoming return of Justin Turner, and there was a lot more. So, enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Catch all of the live action from today’s game in the live game thread!
- Zach Lee is gunning for that fifth spot in the rotation as he takes the mound today.
- Justin Turner’s return seems to be coming on Monday as he’ll be the DH.
- The front office is mixing in a blend of youth, data, and depth.
- Right-hander Kenta Maeda is getting comfortable on his new squad, and it’s fun.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Would giving Vin Scully a statue at Dodger Stadium be a fine idea? [Los Angeles Times]
- Add Yasmani Grandal to the list of injured Los Angeles players. [Los Angeles Times]
- Cuba has been a market that the team has been tapping into a lot lately. [LA Daily News]
- The bond between Dave Roberts and Tim Hyers has led to a job for Hyers. [Dodger Insider]
- Keith Law doesn’t see Kenta Maeda as anything other than a back-of-rotation guy. [ESPN]
- How does the team warmup prior to a game? Well, by playing hockey of course. [ESPN]
- Los Angeles takes their ping-pong tournament very, very seriously. [FOX Sports]
- A few Boys In Blue made the highest-rated MLB The Show 16 players list. [Sporting News]