It’s a relatively slow day in DodgerLand, but we did get an update on the Dodgers’ interest in David Price. Plus, there’s going to be can’t-miss promotional item given out by the team this year.
- ESPN ranked Kenley Jansen as a top three reliever in the MLB.
- ESPN also thinks that the Dodgers are “trending downward”, while the Giants are “trending upward.”
- William Oberst says that other than Kershaw, the team’s rotation is a question mark.
- Executives around the league are skeptical about the Dodgers’ intentions to lower their payroll.
- Zack Greinke, not David Price, is the Dodgers’ top free agency target.
- Carl Crawford and other Dodger outfielders are “available for trade”.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Apparently the team’s promotional schedule this season will include a Justin Turner chia pet [LA Times]
- The Dodgers may have a manager, but the rest of their coaching staff is in flux. [LA Times]
- The hire of Dave Roberts makes it clear that it’s Andrew Friedman’s “show” now. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- The Dodgers are one of five teams to have expressed the most interest in David Price. [Fox Sports]
- Though, reportedly Price’s preferred destination is Toronto. [BaseballEssential.com]