Interested In Mark Cuban Owning The Dodgers?
Lets Weigh The Pros & Cons, If We Agree…Support It!
The people over at MarkCubanSaveTheDodgers.com are doing their best to get a billboard up. This isn’t something they can do alone, it has to be driven by the community. We, DODGERS NATION, are strong enough to help this cause. Even if we don’t favor Cuban as our next owner. This billboard will show MLB, the Dodgers, and any interested party in purchasing the Dodgers, that we as the fans are fed up and demand better.
How We Can Help:
- Join the pledge here: Save The Dodgers . If you donate $1.00 you are able to vote between 2 different billboards. If the amount to get the billboard up isn’t raised, you get your money back.
- Visit MarkCubanSaveTheDodgers.com and share your story.
- Spread the word!
A Little About Cuban:
- Mark Cuban has expressed interest in owning a baseball team for years. He bid on Cubs in 2007/2008 and the Rangers in 2010.
- Cuban purchased the Dallas Mavericks in 2000 and built them into the 2011 NBA Champions.
- Mark Cuban has publicly expressed interest in owning the Dodgers.
- Forbes.com writes how the bankruptcy could help Cuban.