It was a pretty eventful week for the Dodgers — both good and bad — and here were the top headlines:
- Hisashi Iwakuma failed his physical with the Dodgers, which voided the team’s three-year agreement with the starter. He then returned to the Mariners on a one-year deal
- The Dodgers were involved in a three-team trade that landed them an impressive haul of prospects.
- Desperately needing a starting pitcher, the Dodgers have had trade talks with the Rays and Indians.
- We got an update on Hyun-Jin Ryu’s rehab from shoulder surgery.
- This offseason is the ultimate test of patience for Dodgers fans, writes our Brian Robitaille.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The team can hope Ryu comes back strong, but they certainly can’t rely on it. [LA Times]
- The three-team trade opens up more questions about the Dodgers. [LA Times]
- The Dodgers are far from doomed, but the concerns are understandable. [Dodgers Digest]
- Eric Stephen reviewed Joc Pederson’s 2015 season. [True Blue LA]