Dodger fans had to face some more terrible news on Wednesday, thankfully we are used to it at this point. The Dodgers announced that Clayton Kershaw would be moved to the 60-day disabled list, making his earliest possible return August 27th. Along with Kersh, arguably our best bullpen arm, Adam Liberatore, was sent to the 15-day disabled list due to an elbow injury.
In other news, we go to Yasiel Puig’s defense, show you where the Dodgers landed in this week’s power rankings, and more! To catch up on all news Dodgers, check below!
— SportsNet LA (@SportsNetLA) August 3, 2016
Every time I think about Kersh… pic.twitter.com/EaqzOkV8Au
— Dodgers Nation (@DodgersNation) August 3, 2016
Latest on Dodgers Nation TV:
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JV2g0vhv9_s2tHZtucYlQ”]Subscribe to DodgersNationTV[/button]
- Dodgers Injury Update: Clayton Kershaw Moved To 60-Day DL, Rich Hill Finishes Bullpen Session, and More!
- In Defense of Yasiel Puig
- Dodgers Power Rankings Roundup: Week 16
- Dodgers News: Jackie Robinson Freeway Up to State Senate Vote
- Recap: Brandon McCarthy Goes Less Than 4 Innings in 7-3 Loss To Rockies
Blogs and Local Media:
- LA Times: Dodgers transfer Clayton Kershaw to 60-day disabled list
- DodgersDigest: YASIEL PUIG’S DEMOTION WAS DESERVED BUT MISHANDLED BY THE FRONT OFFICE
- TrueBlueLA: Dodgers place Adam Liberatore, Louis Coleman on DL, call up Julio Urias, Josh Fields
- CBS Sports: Dodgers have a tough road ahead, because Kershaw isn’t coming back anytime soon
- SB Nation: The strange career arc of Yasiel Puig, Triple-A baseball player
- ESPN: Dodgers demote Yasiel Puig, activate Josh Reddick