The Dodgers defeated the Pirates today which puts them only .5 games behind the Giants, so if the Orioles can defeat San Francisco, then we are back in first! Unfortunately, the Dodgers’ injury woes might continue because Brandon McCarthy was pulled in the second inning due to right hip stiffness. We will have to wait and see.
In other news, Bud Norris and Rich Hill will begin their rehab assignments, we break down who are the Dodgers’ biggest postseason threats, and more! For all of this news and more, check below!
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 14, 2016
Latest on Dodgers Nation TV:
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JV2g0vhv9_s2tHZtucYlQ”]Subscribe to DodgersNationTV[/button]
- Recap: Brandon McCarthy Goes Less Than 2 and Joc Pederson Homers in 8-4 Victory Over Pirates
- Dodgers News: Yasiel Puig Talks With NewsOK About Being Sent Down
- Dodgers Injury Update: Bud Norris Starting for Quakes, Rich Hill to Start Rehab, and More!
- Postseason Preview: Which Teams Are The Biggest Threat to The Dodgers?
- What Rob Segedin Tells Us About Running a Sports Franchise
Blogs and Local Media:
- LA Times: Dave Roberts isn’t missing a beat in first year as Dodgers manager
- True Blue LA: Another solid start for Jose De Leon, Oklahoma City wins 8-4
- NBC Los Angeles: Dodgers Tommy Lasorda Falls Down but Gets Back Up Again
- CBS Sports: Dodgers’ Ross Stripling: Won’t make next scheduled start
- Yahoo Sports: Dodgers’ Kershaw plays catch for 2nd day in a row
- ESPN: Tommy Lasorda needs 12 stitches after fall last week, sources say