The boys in blue have done it again! The Los Angeles Dodgers are coming off a 5-4 victory against the Pittsburgh Pirates in game 4 of their series and it feels so good! The Dodgers are now off to Milwaukee to face the Brewers on Tuesday night.
We have the recap of Monday’s winning game as well as the latest news on Clayton Kershaw’s back treatment and much more.
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) June 27, 2016
Catch up on all the latest Dodgers news below. Don’t be left out of the conversation!
Latest on DodgersNationTV:
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.youtube.com/c/dodgersnationtv”]SUBSCRIBE: DodgersNationTV[/button]
- VIDEO – Dodgers News: RHP Brock Stewart Likely to Make MLB Debut on Wednesday vs. Brewers
- Dodgers Pitching Preview: Julio Urias’ Next Start, Kenta Maeda on the Mound vs. Brewers
- VIDEO – Dodgers News: Adrian Gonzalez Talks Taking Two Days Off and Traveling Attire
- Video Recap: Dodgers Bast Come Alive Prevent Sweep with 5-4 Win vs. Pirates
- Dodgers News: Clayton Kershaw Receiving Treatment for Minor Back Discomfort
- Editorial: Creating the Free Agency Market Value for Kenley Jansen
Local Blogs and Media:
- LA Times: Adrian Gonzalez sits out for Dodgers
- DodgersDigest: Dodgers 5, Pirates 4: Series Salvaged Thanks To Timely Hits
- TrueBlueLA: Yadier Alvarez Puts Up Second Straight Scoreless Start
- ESPN: MLB Rumor Central: Dodgers Interested in Jay Bruce?
- NBCSports: Report: Dodgers considering Reds’ Jay Bruce
- CBSSports: Dodgers’ Hyun-Jin Ryu: Not candidate to start Wednesday