It was the finale of the winter meetings and the Los Angeles Dodgers still did not make a move after re-signing Rich Hill. It is still a mystery of who Kenley Jansen is going to sign with the 2017 season.
Even though Jansen finished strong with the Dodgers, it seems very unlikely that he will return to LA next season. Every Dodger fan is feeling the anxiety running through their body hour by hour and day by day.
I say it's 99.4% likely the Dodgers lose Jansen, but math is ridiculously stupid so there's hope.
— Jody Wahl with an A (@JodyWHL) December 8, 2016
Multiple Sources have told me it's becoming less likely #Dodgers will resign Kenley Jansen.
— David Vassegh (@THEREAL_DV) December 8, 2016
Local Blog and Media:
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Bullpen Backup Plan | Call To The Pen
- As Kenley Jansen’s market heats up, the Dodgers may need to ponder alternatives | LA Times
- Dodgers Rumors: Jose Bautista on radar, not out of reach | LA Sports Hub
- Dodgers select pitchers Edward Paredes, Kyle Grana in Rule 5 Draft | SB Nation
- Winter Meetings Daily: Kenley Jansen priority for Dodgers? | ESPN
- Kenley Jansen latest: Marlins, Dodgers vying for closer’s service | Sports Illustrated
- MLB Hot Stove: The 10 biggest things unresolved by the Winter Meetings | CBS Sports