There is still no permanent resolution to the Los Angeles Dodgers’ T.V. issue with Spectrum’s SportsNet LA and their inability to come together with providers that will allow all fans to watch their favorite team every night.
KTLA 5 has once again done what they can to help the people of Los Angeles as they will be simulcasting six more Dodger games on their channel over the last six weeks of this historic 2017 season.
Spectrum announced that the last six Tuesday games of the 2017 season will all be available for viewing at KTLA 5, starting August 22nd.
- Tuesday, Aug. 22?—?4:05 pm at Pittsburgh Pirates
- Tuesday, Aug. 29?—?6:40 pm at Arizona Diamondbacks
- Tuesday, Sept. 5?—?7:10 pm vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
- Tuesday, Sept. 12?—?7:15 pm at San Francisco Giants
- Tuesday, Sept. 19?—?4:05 pm at Philadelphia Phillies
- Tuesday, Sept. 26?—?7:10 pm vs. San Diego Padres
Spectrum and KTLA 5 had come together at the beginning of the 2017 season for a 10-game agreement that allowed fans in the Los Angeles area to be able to view the team without restriction.
This is still no answer to what the fans have been upset with for the last handful of Dodger seasons, but KTLA is doing its part to help the fans.
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-adrian-gonzalez-rob-segedin-rehab-okc-mc0907/2017/08/04/”]Adrian Gonzalez, Rob Segedin begin rehab[/button]