The Dodgers finalized a major signing today, and should they retire the now-Hall of Fame catcher Mike Piazza’s number? There’s that and more in today’s credits.
- Despite Mike Piazza’s complicated relationship with the Dodgers and Vin Scully, the organization should retire his number.
- Dodgers fans are split between the desire to add another bat to the lineup, or to continue developing the youth.
- The team officially signed Kenta Maeda, and he was introduced to the media on Thursday. Here’s what we learned from that.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Despite the recent additions, the front office does not get passing grades so far. [LA Times]
- Mike Piazza has been elected to the Hall of Fame, but he made it difficult for Dodger fans to share his happiness. [LA Times]
- It’s not hard to piece together 162 starts from the Dodgers’ rotation, writes Mike Petriello. [Dodgers Digest]
- Howard Cole wrote about the “most under appreciated Dodgers ever in L.A. history.” [Forbes]
- Jacob Shafer wonders whether or not the Dodgers’ rotation is good enough to compete for a 2016 World Series. [Bleacher Report]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/a-guide-to-dodgers-fanfest-2016-at-dodgers-stadium/2016/01/06/”]A Guide To The 2016 Dodgers FanFest[/button]