We’re waiting to learn of Zack Greinke’s decision, but in the meantime, the Dodgers are interested in bringing back one of their veterans. That and more in today’s Dodger Credits.
- Chase Utley would like to play in California next season, and it looks like he’ll get his wish. The Dodgers, Padres, and Angels are all interested in signing the veteran second baseman.
- Bob Geren joined the Dodgers’ coaching staff to be closer to his family. He previously coached for the Mets.
- The Giants may continue to raise their offers to Zack Greinke “to make sure their rival pays the largest amount possible.”
- SportsNet LA’s Alanna Rizzo was honored by HOPE last night.
- Luckily for the Dodgers, the continually increasing contract rates across the league may make Carl Crawford and Andre Ethier easier to trade.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Bench coaches Tim Wallach and Lorenzo Bundy will follow Don Mattingly to Miami. [LA Times]
- The Dodgers’ interest in re-signing Chase Utley makes sense. [Dodgers Digest]
- “There’s no limit to what the Dodgers, with the might of their money” will do at the winter meetings. [Washington Post]
- The team is reportedly prioritizing Chase Utley over Ben Zobrist since the former is far less expensive. [MLB Daily Dish]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/examining-the-dodgers-future-if-greinke-bolts/2015/12/02/”]Examining the Dodgers’ Future If Greinke Bolts[/button]