Los Angeles is currently taking on the Cleveland Indians in Cactus League action right now, and it’s the team’s last game at Camelback Ranch for the year. News did come out today, and some of it had to do with an ESPN poll that was conducted, and also some opening day information. Plus more! So, kick back and enjoy today’s edition of Dodgers Credits!
- Clayton Kershaw apparently is not a big fan of defensive shifts behind him.
- ESPN had 30 people do a poll, and Los Angeles was voted as the team most likely to disappoint.
- In a very shocking display, the same ESPN poll picked Clayton Kershaw to win the ERA title.
- There was at least one person from ESPN who did think the Dodgers would win 93 games, though.
- Some information about who will be in the opening day lineup was released this afternoon.
- Our own Elisa Hernandez counted down the Top 5 Theme Games of the season.
- Los Angeles took on the Cleveland Indians today, and our game thread has you covered with the action.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Dave Roberts has hammered home a new attitude in the clubhouse. [Los Angeles Times]
- Will anyone not injured on the team please stand up and raise your hand? [Los Angeles Times]
- Daniel Brim ponders, “where are Carlos Frias’ strikeouts?” [Dodgers Digest]
- Corey Seager is trying to do something that hasn’t been done since Todd Hollandsworth. [True Blue LA]
- The fantasy baseball injury report is out, and Yasmani Grandal is on it. [FOX Sports]
- Clayton Kershaw is right about shifts, but he’s also wrong about them. [ESPN]
- According to Andy McCullough yesterday, Corey Seager will start on Thursday. [Twitter]
- The new wave of shortstops in baseball are set to rule for a while. [ESPN]
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-ryu-return-pushed-back-opening-day-lineup-and-more/2016/03/29/”]Dodgers News | Rumors: Ryu’s Return Pushed Back, Opening Day Lineup, And More[/button]