The Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks will be concluding their three-game series this evening when right-hander Ross Stripling takes the mound. News out there today had to do with him feeling that he belongs in the big leagues, exit velocity at Dodger Stadium, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Justin Russo gave his daily Five Takeaways from yesterday’s 3-1 victory over Arizona.
- Our own JD Miller says that this year’s club can draw inspiration from the 2013 version.
- Dodger Stadium has added a new feature at the ballpark, and it’s to display exit velocity.
- There have been several hit batters so far in this series, and the bad blood is evident.
- Rookie right-hander Ross Stripling had a super debut, and now he feels that he belongs here.
- Various players honored Lakers star Kobe Bryant during his final game.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Ross Stripling has set a high expectation for his home debut. [Dodgers Digest]
- Right-hander Jharel Cotton was roughed up in his second Triple-A start. [True Blue LA]
- Kenley Jansen carried an extra load in the team’s win last night. [Los Angeles Times]
- Justin Turner was hit twice by pitches last night, but he is fine. [Dodger Insider]
- Dave Roberts went to the versatile Howie Kendrick in left field. [Orange County Register]
- Is Jackie Robinson the greatest second baseman in history? [ESPN]
- For Los Angeles, it is how you start and how you finish. [ESPN]
- Get a little preview of today’s game with starters Robbie Ray and Ross Stripling. [FOX Sports]
- It looks like Los Angeles is seeking to finally cash in. [Forbes]
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-bullpen-talk-second-base-battle/2016/04/13/”]Dodgers News | Rumors: Bullpen Talk, Second Base Battle, and More[/button]