The Dodgers held their annual FanFest today, and some pretty fun stuff transpired. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- The Dodgers also had their annual community service week this, and here were the highlights of that.
- Fernando Valenzuela took a shot at Zack Greinke at Fan Fest.
- Yasiel Puig says his hamstrings are healthy, and he danced to prove it.
- Adrian Gonzalez had some high praise for Corey Seager.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Seager was named as MLB.com’s top prospect in baseball. [True Blue LA]
- Ticket prices continue to rise, and so one has to wonder, is baseball pricing itself out of the family market? [LA Times]
- Buster Olney called the Dodgers the “most interesting experiment in baseball.” [ESPN]
- Clayton Kershaw, unlike Valenzuela, did not take a shot at Grienke. Instead, he called him the “best pitcher in baseball in 2015”. [Fox Sports]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”http://dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-vin-scully-avenue-is-here/2016/01/29/”]NEXT: “Vin Scully Avenue” is here[/button]