The Los Angeles Dodgers fell to the Chicago White Sox today, but Clayton Kershaw looked pretty good on the mound in his five innings of work. Other news was out there making the rounds today as that game was going on. It included Andre Ethier as a potential leadoff hitter, Corey Seager’s health, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Andre Ethier was carted to the clubhouse yesterday, but it’s not a serious injury.
- Today was a very special day. Why was that? Well, it’s Clayton Kershaw’s birthday!
- Speaking of Kershaw, our live game thread has all the scoring action from his start today.
- Andre Ethier might make a ton of sense as the team’s new leadoff hitter against righties.
- Dave Roberts is optimistic about Corey Seager being available for opening day.
- ESPN’s Keith Law talked about one of the team’s prized prospect signings, Yusniel Diaz.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Trayce Thompson veered off the family path to pro sports. [Los Angeles Times]
- Ever wondered who the youngest Dodgers to make their debuts in the 2000s were? [Dodger Insider]
- There is a video of Fernando Valenzuela’s ceremonial first pitch to Adrian Gonzalez. [Dodger Insider]
- Trayce Thompson has been the team’s iron man this spring. [True Blue LA]
- Andre Ethier said that the foul ball that hit him yesterday gave him a dead leg. [ESPN]
- Speaking of that, Ethier has been ruled day-to-day due to the injury scare. [ESPN]
- Apparently, Los Angeles’ fans, not their team, are why they’re hated. [FOX Sports]
- Clayton Kershaw went five innings, and Alex Guerrero hit a home run today. [MLB.com]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-fifth-starter-update-good-seager-news-and-more/2016/03/18/”]Dodgers News | Rumors: Fifth Starter Update, Good Seager News And More[/button]