With Spring Training opening its doors due to pitchers and catchers reporting tomorrow, there wasn’t a whole ton of Los Angeles news out there. However, there was a list that Adrian Gonzalez appeared on, a list that Yasiel Puig and Corey Seager showed upon, and a whole lot more. So, grab a drink and enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Brett Anderson is back for another season, and he might surprise you this year.
- The Boys In Blue were ranked as a top five team in baseball entering the season according to Sports Illustrated.
- Yasiel Puig and Corey Seager made ESPN’s list of Top 16 players to watch in Spring Training.
- Yardbarker marked down Adrian Gonzalez as the fifth best first baseman in baseball entering 2016.
- President of baseball operations Andrew Friedman did a Q&A with the Los Angeles Times.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Will the 2016 Dodgers prospects be as good as the 2006 class was? [True Blue LA]
- The team signed a 16-year old Mexican right-hander recently, and you should get to know him. [Dodgers Digest]
- You should know your Dodgers history, and who the last to wear certain numbers were. [Dodger Insider]
- Adrian Gonzalez still believes that Los Angeles is the class of the NL West. [MLB.com]
- A new podcast is out that discusses Corey Seager and what he means to the Dodgers. [True Blue LA]
- Yasiel Puig and Vin Scully made a list about the 21 most intriguing figures of the 2016 season. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The team got a final offseason grade of B- from Austin Green, and it seems fair. [Baseball Essential]
- The NL West race is one of the 10 most compelling MLB spring storylines. [ESPN]
- Clayton Kershaw thanked his trainer for the offseason workout help, and it was adorable. [FOX Sports]
- The team has a question they need to answer, and it’s “what’s going on with Yasiel Puig?” [USA Today]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-interest-in-cuban-of-concerts-coming-to-stadium-and-more/2016/02/17/”]Interest In Cuban OF, Concerts Coming To Stadium And More[/button]