It’s been a busy Tuesday to say the least. The team is actively looking for bullpen help, though one writer doesn’t think the bullpen is in as bad of shape as most think. Plus, the wide manager search is expected to be narrowed down very soon. That and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- If MLB executives had to choose between Zack Greinke and David Price, a majority of them would take Greinke.
- MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred is concerned about the Dodgers TV blackouts. He is hoping to get things resolved by the start of the 2016 season.
- It’s not much of a surprise, but the Dodgers are widely searching for bullpen help. They’re reportedly actively pursuing one top free agent reliever.
- Joc Pederson talked about the things that went wrong in his 2015 campaign.
- Zack Greinke was voted as the National League’s Best Pitcher by his peers.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Though the bullpen had its struggles last season, and the team is looking for upgrades, it’s not in as bad of shape as you’d think, according to Dodgers Digest.
- From the LA Times, Andrew Friedman believes Yasiel Puig, Joc Pederson, and Yasmani Grandal are “three wild cards”. As they go, so do the Dodgers, so the team will need bounce back seasons from them.
- Speaking of bounce back seasons, Eric Stephen of TrueBlueLA reviewed Andre Ethier’s 2015 season.
- Also from Stephen: The Dodgers have reportedly hired longtime international scout Ismael Cruz away from the Blue Jays.
- Per Joel Sherman of the New York Post, the Dodgers are soon expected to narrow down their manager search to three candidates. Gabe Kapler and Dave Roberts will likely be included, but the third is still a mystery.
- ESPN’s Dave Schoenfeld says the Dodgers are one of the five “most intriguing teams to watch” this offseason. Find out why.
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-friedman-thinks-puig-might-need-slim/2015/11/09/”]Andrew Friedman Thinks Puig Needs To Slim Down[/button]