The Los Angeles Dodgers have had a stellar start to the season as they’ve shutout the San Diego Padres in each of the first two games. They look for the series-opening sweep later on today, but first we need to get to some of the news from today. There were highlights from yesterday’s win, talk of Yasiel Puig’s stellar start to the season, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Our game thread from yesterday has the inning-by-inning breakdown of the victory.
- The highlights from yesterday’s game features Scott Kazmir’s six scoreless innings.
- Speaking of Kazmir, he was absolutely brilliant during his first career National League start.
- Right-hander Kenta Maeda is ready for his Major League debut tonight.
- Yasiel Puig has been on fire to start the season, including having a triple in both games so far.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Scott Kazmir’s velocity is down, but it really might not matter all that much. [Dodgers Digest]
- Relief pitcher Louis Coleman hopes to build a new birthday tradition. [Los Angeles Daily News]
- Stud left-hander Julio Urias highlights the Oklahoma City opening day roster. [True Blue LA]
- The team is loving Chase Utley’s old-school approach right now. [Orange County Register]
- Kenta Maeda and Ross Stripling have joined a rare group of Dodger pitchers. [Dodger Insider]
- Julio Urias threw a simulated game the other day, and looked good. [The Oklahoman]
- Los Angeles brought in a young manager to help their Great Lake squad. [Michigan Live]
- The offseason in review is out, and it chronicles all the moves. [MLB Trade Rumors]
- In a video, ESPN’s Buster Olney says that Yasiel Puig is more mature now. [ESPN]
- Dodger Stadium reveals their new address, and it’s 1000 Vin Scully Avenue. [FOX Sports]
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”http://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-roberts-celebrates-puigs-day-and-more/2016/04/05/”]Dodgers News | Rumors: Roberts Celebrates, Puig’s Day, and More[/button]