The Dodgers have made another addition today, though this time it’s to their front office, not to the roster. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- Kenta Maeda’s contract is loaded with incentives, and Dodger fans had fun suggesting their own.
- 66 years ago, the Dodgers hired the legendary Vin Scully. That was a good move.
- Kenley Jensen and J.P. Howell are not only great relief pitchers, they’re also great friends too.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- While Justin Upton is an intriguing free agent option, he’s not a good fit with the Dodgers. [Dodgers Digest]
- The front office is adding former Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos. [True Blue LA]
- Former Dodgers GM Paul DePodesta will be taking a front office role with the Cleveland Browns. [LA Times]
- Kenta Maeda’s reported contract is really strange. [Beyond The Box Score]
- Jeremy Dorn examines whether or not the Dodgers’ lefty-heavy rotation going to be an issue. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- Bob Geren couldn’t turn the opportunity to become the Dodgers’ bench coach. [FOX Sports]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”http://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-rotation-beginning-to-take-form/2016/01/04/”]Dodgers Rotation Beginning To Take Form[/button]