The Dodgers’ offseason took a positive turn this week, as they announced the signing of Scott Kazmir and are reportedly very close to adding Kenta Maeda. Let’s take a look back on best of the last week of 2015.
- We all remember wanting to be in the yearbook a little more than we wanted to admit. We put together a Dodgers yearbook.
- Sandy Koufax turned 80 this week, so we looked back on his career both on and off the field.
- We examined whether a double standard might be at play in how Aroldis Chapman has been covered nationally.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Might the Dodgers regret trading away Andrew Heaney? [Dodgers Digest]
- Before he was signed, Dustin Nosler said Kazmir could be a bargain. [Dodgers Digest]
- Eric Stephen took a look at the five-year projections for these Dodgers. [True Blue L.A.]
- Farhan Zaidi briefly spoke about the Chapman ordeal. [Dodgers Insider]
- Howard Cole wrote about the kind of sense it makes for the Dodgers to consider Howie Kendrick. [Forbes]
- Keith Law was one of the few to criticize the Yankees for acquiring Aroldis Chapman. [ESPN]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-scott-kazmir-make-sense-for-each-other/2015/12/31/”]NEXT: Kazmir And The Dodgers Make Sense for Each Other[/button]