The Los Angeles Dodgers and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim will be squaring off for the third and final time in their Freeway Series spring training tilt tonight, but there was news out there that had to do with the Boys In Blue. Namely, ESPN’s Keith Law made a few picks that should make Dodger fans happy, and Dave Roberts announced the fifth starter. Plus more! Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Dave Roberts named the fifth starter out of camp, and it’s Ross Stripling.
- Keith Law predicted that Los Angeles would win the National League West.
- Law also predicted that Clayton Kershaw and Corey Seager would win awards.
- Our own Jeremy Evans looked at the best players by position in team history.
- The team and Kenley Jansen won’t discuss an extension at this time.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Joc Pederson has found consistency and normalcy in his new swing. [Dodgers Digest]
- Los Angeles won’t begin the season with a full deck, says J.P. Hoornstra. [Los Angeles Daily News]
- The new extended netting at Dodger Stadium has its first success story. [Dodger Insider]
- Experts gave their award picks, and a few players on the Dodgers got picked. [ESPN]
- Looking for two-start pitchers this week? Well Clayton Kershaw is one. [FOX Sports]
- Yasmani Grandal will play in a minor league on Saturday evening. [CBS Sports]
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-guerrero-starts-on-dl-kikes-value-and-more/2016/04/01/”]Dodgers News | Rumors: Guerrero Starts on DL, Kiké’s Value And More[/button]