With the return of Howie Kendrick, it seems there’s a little bit of a logjam in the infield, but today we found about how the team plans to manage it. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- There’s a certain outfielder that Joc Pederson may want to emulate if he wants a big payday in a few years.
- A pair of Dodger outfielders are starting to receive some trade interest.
- Coming back from micro fracture surgery isn’t easy, but Justin Turner is expected to be ready for Opening Day.
- Even after the return of Howie Kendrick, Chase Utley is expecting to play multiple positions this year.
- The Dodgers are hoping that Yasiel Puig can regain his 2013 form.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Houston Mitchell says the decision to bring back Howie Kendrick was a good one. [LA Times]
- So far it seems as the the team’s infield has bought into the idea of sharing playing time. [True Blue LA]
- Darin Erstad seems quite content with not being the Dodgers’ new manager. [NY Times]
- Dave Schoenfeld thinks the Dodgers would benefit from the MLB implementing the DH into the National League. [ESPN]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-kendrick-could-be-moved-around-infield/2016/02/01/”]NEXT: Howie Kendrick Could Be Moved Around The Infield[/button]