The final roster cuts are being made as Opening Day continues to draw closer and closer, but there are still some things that the Dodgers have to figure out roster-wise. Plus, there have been encouraging results from Joc Pederson’s new batting stance. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits:
- Joc Pederson changed his stance, and so far it has paid off.
- Yesterday was National Puppy Day, and, to celebrate, Dodgers fans sent us the best pictures of their puppies and former puppies decked out in Dodger gear.
- Vin Scully talked about the TV impasse, and hopes a resolution is near because he’s embarrassed of the current situation.
- Louis Coleman is having a dominant spring, and could be an important piece to the Dodgers’ bullpen.
- Justin Turner has also played well this spring, and he talked about what it took to recover from offseason surgery.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Carl Crawford and Austin Barnes will benefit from Andre Ethier’s leg injury. [Dodgers Digest]
- Yasiel Puig also needs to be an “iron man” during Ethier’s absence. [True Blue LA]
- Contrary to what many think, the Dodgers aren’t wasting Clayton Kershaw’s prime years. [Fangraphs]
- If Scott Kazmir struggles, Julio Urias deserves the call, writes Seth Gruen. [Bleacher Report]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-x-factor-candidates-for-2016/2016/03/16/”]NEXT: Dodgers’ X-Factor Candidates for 2016[/button]