Do you need to catch up on what happened regarding the Dodgers this week? Don’t worry, we have you covered!
- The team brought in Dave Roberts to be its next manager, and here’s our full coverage of the hire.
- Unfortunately for baseball fans everywhere, Vin Scully is convinced that 2016 will be his last season in the booth.
- Yasiel Puig reportedly got into a fight at a Miami nightclub, and more details about the incident have been revealed .
- The Dodgers don’t seem to be interested in signing Ben Zobrist.
- The team does seem to be likely to sign reliever Darren O’Day, however.
- The team was also linked to Jason Heyward for the second time, and Aroldis Chapman too.
- Carl Crawford and other Dodger outfielders are on the trade block.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- But despite the Dodgers putting their outfielders on the trade block, the team actually needs one. [Dodgers Digest]
- The team should stay away from Jordan Zimmerman in free agency. [Dodgers Digest]
- Having Dave Roberts as manager makes the team’s future a bit brighter. [LA Times]
- The Dodgers are one of five teams that have expressed the most interest in David Price. [Fox Sports]
- Re-signing with Toronto is reportedly Price’s preferred option, though. [Baseball Essential]
- The hire of Dave Roberts means that it’s Andrew Friedman’s show now. [Today’s Knuckleball]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-team-trending-downward-giants-upward-per-espn/2015/11/24/”]Dodgers Are “Trending Downward” Per ESPN[/button]