Spring Training is right around the corner, but before we get there, make sure you’re up-to-date with the latest headlines that surrounded the Los Angeles Dodgers this week.
- The Dodgers don’t have a natural leadoff hitter, but here are six players Dave Roberts has to choose from that may fit the mould well enough.
- A few injuries won’t stop Yasmani Grandal from giving it everything he’s got this season.
- Andrew Friedman held a Q&A session, and here are the highlights from that.
- Executives around the league praised the Dodgers for re-signing Howie Kendrick, but they’re still perplexed by the offseason the team has had.
- Kenta Maeda made a good impression on his first team by showing up early to camp.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Andrew Friedman’s process is good and it should be trusted, writes Dustin Nosler. [Dodgers Digest]
- As Spring Training approaches, Dave Roberts is focused on building unity. [LA Times]
- 23 things that are guaranteed to happen during Dodgers Spring Training. [LA Times]
- Will the Dodgers’ 2016 top prospects turn out the same way their 2006 prospects did? [True Blue LA]
- The Dodgers have three questions they must answer in Spring Training. [MLB.com]
- If the Angels decide to trade Mike Trout, their cross-town rival might be the best fit. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- Doug Padilla wonders if the Dodgers’ newfound depth will make up for the loss of Zack Greinke. [ESPN]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/deuces-wild-podcast-episode-3-offseason-review-analytics-pros-cons-and-more/2016/02/20/”]Listen to Deuces Wild Podcast Episode 3: Offseason Review, Analytics Pros-Cons And More[/button]