The Dodgers have one of the top farm systems in baseball, and now they’re interested in adding another international prospect into the mix. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits:
- Here are some highlights from the Justin Turner Golf Classic.
- The Dodgers have expressed interest in yet another Cuban prospect. This time it’s a 16-year-old outfielder with a number of tools.
- Dodger Stadium will be featured in an episode “Lost L.A.” It will show how different the city was before the Dodgers came to town.
- Apparently only one other minor league pitcher has better tools than Julio Urias.
- Sports Illustrated says the Dodgers have the fourth-best farm system.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Who will be the Dodgers’ leadoff hitter in 2016? Dustin Nosler tries to figure it out. [Dodgers Digest]
- It’d probably be best if we dial back immediate expectations for Corey Seager, writes Steve Dilbeck. [LA Times]
- Yasmani Grandal says he’s ahead of schedule in his return from offseason shoulder surgery. [True Blue LA]
- Yasiel Puig could be the game-changer for the Dodgers’ offense. [ESPN Insider]
- The Pirates’ GM regrets making the trade that sent Jason Bay to Boston and Manny Ramirez to Los Angeles. [Fox Sports]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-team-hires-2-new-special-assistants/2016/02/02/”]NEXT: Dodgers Add Raul Ibanez and Greg Maddux To Their Front Office[/button]